Updated on March 20, 2022.
Responsible for the treatment
The interested party who provides Tarso-man S.L.U. personal data through this online platform or by other means (for example, social networks) you are informed that the processing of your data is carried out by:
Tarso-man S.L.U. with CIF B91069211 and registered office at Pol. Ind. Fuente Rey; Ctra Isla Menor Km 0,200 Ship F; 41703 Two Sisters, Spain.
Email: [email protected]
Purposes of data processing
The interested party is informed that the communication or provision of any personal data by any means implies the provision of their free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the processing of their personal data by Tarso-man S.L.U. for the following purposes:
1. Verify the identity of the user.
2. Attend and manage the communications and/or requests received by any means of communication and especially through the Web form.
3. Maintain a history of commercial relations between the user and Tarso-man S.L.U.
4. Optimize the commercial, administrative and economic management of Web users.
5. Sending advertising and information on campaigns in progress for users who have authorized it in the form on the Web, such authorization being able to be revoked at any time by the user.
Consent to data processing
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, Tarso-man S.L.U. informs interested parties that the personal data collected by the company through paper forms or email will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of Tarso-man S.L.U. in order to be able to facilitate, streamline and fulfill the commitments established between both parties.
As long as you do not notify us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have the consent to use them in order to build loyalty in the relationship between the parties.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce in its article 21, we ask for your consent to be able to carry out advertising communications that we consider may be of interest to you, by email or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication.
Duration of data processing
• The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once said relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the contract expire.
• The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
• The data related to commentary publications about our products will be kept during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish that they be eliminated at any time.
• The data for sending commercial communications and preparing commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your wish to delete them.
Legitimation for data processing
• The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 4 is the execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
• The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest of being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation and L.O. 3/2018), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but the data processing for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
Communication of your data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
• To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
• To the competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
• For the fulfillment of the services offered, Tarso-man S.L.U. is obliged to provide certain user data to other companies that collaborate with the provision of the service (carriers, etc.). In any case, the data provided to these third parties is strictly necessary for the provision of the required service.
Any person who provides us with their data has the following rights:
• Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were. collected.
• Under the conditions provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• In the event of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in their exercise, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or another competent control authority. You can also obtain more information about the rights that assist you by contacting these organizations.
The rights can be exercised by means of a communication sent together with a photocopy of the DNI to the email address [email protected].
Third party data
If you provide third-party data, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in said precept.
Tarso-man S.L.U. informs the user that at no time may they use or usurp the identity of another person or communicate their personal data within the scope of their relations with Tarso-man S.L.U. Except for the concurrence of legally constituted representation, for which the user is obliged to provide exclusively personal data corresponding to their own identity, adequate, pertinent, exact and true, the user being solely responsible for the consequences of the use of personal data outside their control. person or false against Tarso-man S.L.U., to the person whose identity has been supplanted and to any harmed third party.
If the user is a minor or incapable, it is necessary that they have the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives in order to provide any personal data to Tarso-man S.L.U., not assuming any responsibility for the use that the minor or incapable does not authorized can make of this website.
Tarso-man S.L.U. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legal or customary requirements, leaving such modifications duly registered on the Web.
The intellectual and industrial property rights derived from all the texts, images, as well as the means and forms of presentation and assembly of its pages belong, by themselves or as assignee, to Tarso-man S.L.U. They will, therefore, be works protected with intellectual property by the Spanish legal system and both Spanish and community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain, may be applied to them.
All rights reserved. In compliance with the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and use of all or part of the contents of its web pages is expressly prohibited without the explicit consent of Tarso-man S.L.U.
Likewise, Tarso-man S.L.U. reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its web pages and content or for breach of these conditions.